The volunteers of MASEA have made us what we are! MASEA relies on the talents and commitments of our membership to complete its mission. If you are interested in contributing to MASEA, no matter how much or how little time you have, your service to the organization is highly valued.
Volunteers in MASEA serve in a variety of capacities, including:
- Board of Directors
- State Representatives
- Student Employee of the Year Award Program Volunteers & Readers
- Conference Planning Committee Members
- Student Employment Essentials (SEE) Trainers
- Newsletter Contributors
- Social Media Contributors
- And more!
Benefits of volunteering for MASEA include:
- Giving back to MASEA through enhancing the organization with your expertise and ideas
- Networking opportunities with colleagues across the region
- Professional development and resume-building experiences
- Leadership experience to advance your career and professional relationships
- Fun, relationship building experiences!
Check the areas on the MASEA Volunteer Application Form that you have an interest in and describe your interest. Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact any board member or email@example.com with questions about the availability, duties, or time commitment of any role!